Keeping it local -
it's in our name
Our ethos is to support the local economy. It's rooted in our name. Which is why you'll learn that wherever we can, we utilise the materials, skills and craftsmanship from a talented community that resides in this beautiful part of the English countryside.
This also helps us to build Culworth & Yorke shepherd huts with minimal environmental impact as our materials never travel further than they need to.
Our partners near and, well… nearer
- Our hand forged wheels and precision engineered chassis are both supplied by Banbury based businesses
- Windows and doors are meticulously hand crafted from FSC Certified tropical hardwood or oak by our highly skilled joiner in Greatworth
- The wool insulation from our UK based manufacturer is supplied with wool from the very flocks grazing around Culworth
- The feather edge cladding is all supplied from the Helmdon Saw Mill and can be painted in a range of colours using water based natural paint
- All timber used in the structural framing and internal cladding is from FSC Certified renewable sources